- Contact us to arrange for any returns.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts except dirty core returns.
- Parts must be resalable and in the original packaging. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns must be preapproved and arranged at the purchaser’s expense.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- A cancelled order may be subject to a cancellation fee up to to 10% of the entire purchase price.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% may apply.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us